It is a technical fabric for outdoor use made with polyvinyl chloride thread. It features exceptional strength to ensure durability: maximum resistance to UV rays, the elements, humidity and sudden changes in temperature.
USE AND MAINTENANCE
Avoid prolonged contact with greasy substances and/or dyes, which may be absorbed by the coating material, causing permanent staining and deterioration of the yarn structure. Frequent washing: use water and non-abrasive, colourless liquid detergents with neutral PH. Leave the detergent to react for a few minutes, if required Rinse thoroughly with water at a temperature not exceeding 30°C. If pressurised devices are used, keep the diffuser tip at least 60/70 cm away from the surface of the item. Repeat the operation if necessary. Periodic and/or extraordinary washing: use a regenerating stain remover for PVC, following the procedure below. Operations to be performed:
– apply the stain remover to the dirty fabric;
– allow the product to act for 15-30 minutes;
– rub the stained area using a common hard-bristle laundry brush (phase is necessary since the dirt is inside the weaving);
– rinse with running water (if possible rinse using a high-pressure cleaner, remaining at a distance of approx. 60 cm so as not to damage the fabric with the high pressure);
– repeat the operations if necessary.
Note: when applying the product, pay attention not to apply it to the painted parts of the product.